Learning Resource Center
The Circulation Desk is a major service point for the library. Call the Circulation Desk at (708) 456-0300, Ext. 3215. Here users can:
• Checkout books, videos or audio-visual materials from the circulating collection.
• Obtain reserve materials for use within the library.
• Return checked out items.
• Pay fees for overdue or lost materials.
• Pick up articles or books requested from other libraries through interlibrary loan.
• Reserve a group study room.
• Checkout a laptop for use in the library or Academic Success Center.
< Back Forward >