Orientation Center Destination Success
Welcome to Triton College! You have made a wonderful decision regarding your educational and career pursuits. Whether you have recently graduated from high school or you are returning to school after several years away, Triton has a program for you. At Triton, you will find faculty and staff ready to assist you on the road to success!
In order to help new students prepare for the first semester of college, Triton requires everyone to participate in our orientation, Destination Success, prior to enrolling in courses. Destination Success is designed to introduce you to campus personnel; academic policies and procedures; and campus programs and activities designed to enhance your college experience.
Orientation is FREE. There is no cost to you. The program lasts approximately four (4) hours.
Prior to attending orientation, students should:
• Complete an Application for Admission
• Complete College Placement Tests, at least, one week before the selected session
Generally, students select the session that they will attend when completing an application for admission. If you plan to transfer credits from another college or university, please bring a copy of your transcript with you.
Upon completion of Destination Success, you will:
• Be more acquainted with our campus facilities and available services
• Be more familiar with degree requirements
• Know how to navigate the student portal
• Know about financial aid and scholarships at Triton College
• Know about student support programs and initiatives
• Have a completed schedule for the upcoming semester
• No On-Campus sessions scheduled at this time (Please refer to our Online Orienatation below)
If you are unable to attend an on-campus orientation, please click HERE for online version of new student orientation.
For questions concerning advising and class registration after taking the online orientation, please contact (708) 456-0300 X-3379.
We’ve assembled a number of resources here to help new students get acquainted with student life at Triton.
See this list of answers to frequently asked questions about Triton College.
Download a printable PDF copy of our course catalog.
Download a printable PDF copy of our student handbook, which explains your rights and responsibilities as a member of the Triton community.
Find out what facilities are available to you at Triton – the library, computer lab, athletics and recreational spaces, etc. – and when and where you can take advantage of them.
Get directions to the campus by car or by public transportation, and find your way around campus with the help of our campus maps and building directory.