Students, faculty and staff should report to the Health Services Department if they have endured any injuries on campus for treatment if necessary and to document the accident.

All treatments, advice and medical records are confidential.

Medical records are not required for entrance to Triton College, except for Health Career students and athletes. These students have specific medical requirements and their records will be kept on file in the Health Services Department.

For serious illness or injury assistance on campus call the Triton College’s Police Department at Ext. 3206.

Medical Forms:

Jackie Marx | Director of Health Services 
Office: B-112 | (708) 456-0300, Ext. 3359 | Email: 
Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday - 8 a.m.- 4 p.m. | Wednesday - 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.