Welcome to Triton’s Records Office, where we offer information and resources for current and prospective students, faculty and staff, and alumni. The Records Office provides a variety of student and faculty services:
• Processes final grading for faculty
• Processes requests for unofficial and official transcripts
• Processes application for degrees and certificates
• Verifies student enrollment and loan deferments
• Evaluates transcripts from other institutions for credit toward Triton College
You are allowed to add or change your academic program at any time, provided the new program does not require a separate application.
To change your program, click HERE.
Changing your current program may affect your financial aid eligibility.
Student Center Building, Room 216-E
Monday to Thursday: 8AM to 7:30PM
Friday: 8AM to 4PM
Monday to Thursday: 8:00AM to 7:30PM
Phone: 708-456-0300, Ext. 3213